In order to host a successful fundraiser, you must draw a crowd. “Strength in numbers” is an understatement when it comes to the size of the group attending any fundraising event. While not your traditional fundraising activity, casinos draw huge crowds and can generate substantial donations. Entertainment Team has been a part of numerous fundraisers in the past, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We’ll work with you from beginning to end, to ensure you maximize your donations while still providing your guests with a great experience. At the end of your fundraising event, everyone will feel like a winner!
Casino Fundraisers Can Generate Substantial Donations for Your Charity
Entertainment Team will provide a professional casino, including gaming tables and dealers, to your non-profit casino night. During the event, guests purchase play money to use in the casino. All of the money generated through casino sales goes straight to your charity. At the end of the night, guests have an opportunity to win great prizes, based on their success in the casino.
Poker Tournaments are Great Fundraising Opportunities
If you’re working with a smaller fundraising event or know you have a lot of poker players in the crowd, a poker tournament fundraiser may be your best option. Players pay an entry fee to the tournament that goes directly to your 501(c)3 charity. All players start with the same number of poker chips and play until all but one player has been eliminated. Texas Hold’em tournaments are easy to coordinate and can be a great fundraising option.
Casino Fundraiser Packages
If you’re new to planning a casino fundraiser and need some assistance, not to worry! We’re here to help you and make things as easy as we can. Below are some of our most popular casino fundraiser packages. Included in the price is everything you’ll need for up to 3 hours of casino fundraising action: gaming tables, professional dealers for all games, casino chips, playing cards, and dealing accessories. Delivery/setup and breakdown/removal of all equipment occurs outside of the 3-hour gaming window. Some limitations apply (see below.)
Package Limitations (Click to expand)
- Date / Time Discounted packages are not available on any major holiday, or any Thursday, Friday, or Saturday in December. Events must end no later than 1am – additional costs will apply to events that go later.
- Location Discounted packages are only valid for events within a 30 mile radius of Downtown Sacramento. Additional costs will apply to events outside of that service area.
- Substitution Substitution of gaming options or various party elements is not allowed. Additional gaming tables can be added to the discounted package, however standard price for the additional options will apply.
- Stairs / Elevators / Spacing If the use of stairs and/or elevators applies to delivery of any equipment, additional costs may apply. If you are unsure of spacing requirements, it is your responsibility to contact Entertainment Team for more information. In the event any equipment will not fit in the event space, a refund will not be issued for said equipment.
- Misc. Entertainment Team reserves the right to refuse bookings at their discretion based on date, time, location, availability, etc. Bookings are not guaranteed until a contract has been executed by both parties and payment has been received.